Your easy solution to apply for the study visa
This is the dream of every student to get the best education and study Abroad. But often most people leave their dream to go and study. Because of the visa tension. Well, Visanook is here to fulfill all your dreams and help you to make them real. As we are providing consultancy for all types of visas we will make it easy for you to apply for the study visa. As we care about your dream and we would love to see our client flying to fulfill their dreams.
Applying for an international student visa is not an easy task as you have to do a lot of preparations and some things even fail to get one. We will help you to prepare all your documentation in a manner that cannot be rejected by authorities. Let’s have a look at the eligibility and everything.
Eligibility of the student visa requirements
To apply for graduate visa it is important for you to know about all the visa requirements. So, that it would be easy for you to apply for it. And there will be no problem in your way. And the process will not be delayed. For easier understanding, we have mentioned the criteria below you can have a look at that.
- It is important for every student to enroll in any educational institution first.
- You need to possess adequate funds that have to pay for tuition fees and living expenses.
- Your all criminal records need to be clear as well as you must have a police certificate.
- There would be a medical exam conducted for you to know that you are in your best health. And there should not be any server illness.
- One needs to assure the authorities that they will leave the country as soon as their study permit expires in the visa interview.
Requirement for the student’s visa
While applying for a student visa candidates must go through some of the essential documents that are listed below. Have a look at them.
University or college’s offer letter.
For holding the proof it is essential for you to get the acceptance letter of the university or the College where you have applied. Also, it should be a designated learning institution that has to be accepted by the immigration department.
A valid passport.
The expiry date of your passport needs to be extended till the date you intend to stay in the desired country. If we take it as an example if you decide to stay during September 2023 then the passport must be valid until September 2025.
Proof that you have the capital required.
You need to prove that you have enough funds for the entire course. Otherwise, there are high chance that the immigration department will deny anybody for further proceedings. In addition, you need to show the below-listed documents.
- Bank statements
- Documentation of the educational loan
- Letter from the institution confirming your funding
- Proof of scholarship
For the offline application forms, you need to carry at least 2 passport-size photos. Along, with that you need to have a digital copy of those passport-size photos that should exceed 4 MB for online applications. Also, take care that it should be your recent photo as well as you must have a facial expression and a white background.
Medical examination certificate
You need to go through a proper medical test as per the guidelines of the immigration authority
English proficiency proof.
It is mandatory that you appear in one of the English proficiency tests, for example, TOEFL, IELTS, etc, before the visa application finalization you need to complete your test and have your score for the easygoing process. Also, submit the score to the educational institutions.
Statement of purpose.
You need to submit a statement of purpose like why you choose the course as well as the institution. Also, keep all the other documents handy at the time of applying for the student’s visa that is mentioned as follows.
- Letter of Recommendation from Employer and College University
- Certificates of extracurricular activities, if any
- 10th and 12th-degree certificates attested
- Graduation and Post-gradation mark sheets