Hire the best UK visa consultants in Chennai
The UK is the best country for visiting as well as it offers great opportunities for working people as well as students. In India, it’s really not an easy task to get work or a student visa for the UK as it does need a lot of focus, effort, and time. Visanook is here to save you from all the hassle you just need to give your verified documents to us and leave the rest of the procedure to us. From the application form filling to the appointment scheduling, we will help you with everything. You just need to contact us and get your assured service in seconds.
Being one of the leading UK visa consultants in Chennai we assure you that provide reliable and the best service. And we will do our best to help you in approving your visa. Our experts will help you and do their best to provide you with the visa. We know that visiting to a different country is a big task and dream of many. And we will be overwhelmed to provide you with that service.
Various types of the UK visa
There are different types of the UK visa depending of the person’s choice and everything. You can have a look at them as listed below.
- Standard Visitor Visa,
- Marriage Visitor Visa,
- Permitted Paid Engagement Visa,
- Tier 4 (General, Child or Marshall and Commonwealth scholars) Student Visa,
- Tier 2 (General or Sportsperson) Visa and Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Visa – Long-term Staff or Graduate Trainee,
- Short-term Student Visa,
- PBS Dependant – Partner Visa,
- PBS Dependant – Child Visa.
Key features of the UK visa.
There are some features of the UK visa that you will love to know as well as it will excite you even more. Have a look at them.
- Through one UK visa, a traveler will be able to visit at least four European countries which are Scotland, Wales, England, and Northern Ireland.
- There are available visas for long, short as well and permanent stays.
- And a standard visitor’s visa duration for a short stay could be 6 months to 11 months depending on your choices.
- You can extend your visa up to 10 years if you are looking for a long-term standard visa.
- You can also pay the extra amount to get your visa within 1 to 5 days.
Documentation required for the UK visa
Some of the important documents that are required for the UK visa are listed below. You can have a look at them as listed below.
- First download the visa form, then accurately fill out that visa application form, and do not forget to carry it with you at the time of appointment.
- Check out the validity of your passport it should be valid for more than six months and do not forget to have at least two blank pages available for the visa.
- Took two passport-size photographs with you that should be at least 45*35mm.
- There should be some financial proof like an income tax return, bank statement, or anything else. That will prove that you have enough funds for the travel.
- A file of the complete travel itinerary as well as proof of accommodation.
Fee structure of the UK visa for Indians.
The fees of the UK visa are different as per the needs of the travelers. Here are some of the common types of fees mentioned below let’s have a look.
- Short-term (up to 6 months) INR 8,010,
- 2 years of long-term INR 30,330,
- 5 years of long-term INR 55,080,
- 10 years of long-term INR 69,030
For any of your queries or suggestions, you can also contact us and Email us your query. Our experts will take care of everything and give you the information related to that. You can also call us as we are available 24/7 and we are reliable to provide you with the best service.
Applying for a visa takes a lot of time and most of the time it is even rejected. We understand that. And that’s why we came up with the experts who will make your way and provide you the information.